Automotive supply industry 2017
What will the future bring?
From 27 to 29 September 2017 at Kloster Hornbach
Trends and best practice in dealings with OEMs and suppliers. Exchange opinions with experts and colleagues on topics relevant to the automotive supply industry.
- competences of the supply industry as regards product and process validation
- product liability and product safety
- strategies for dealing with warranty cases from a legal point of view
- insurance: legal framework in cases of loss or damage
- cartel law and IP law in automotive supply practice
- functional safety in its practical implementation
- the new EU General Data Protection Regulation – challenges and practical implementation
- recourse processes of automotive manufacturers
- smart devices for supply chain and customer communication – from hype to added economic value
- compliance 4.0 case study
- current problems and solution approaches in supplier’s recourse as seen by an OEM
The event will be held in German.
More information and registration (german) www.automotivelaw.de
Would you like some information about our German-language events? Feel free to get in touch with us.