Business Brunch digital: Cybersecurity compliance update 2022
When it comes to cybersecurity, companies must comply with a wide range of constantly growing legal regulations. This trend will continue at the German and European levels in 2022. However, even identifying the relevant regulations for products and services is usually a mammoth task for companies. Without experienced compliance experts and sound management, there is a real threat of market measures, fines and damage claims, apart from the frustration. In our exclusive 2022 Cybersecurity Compliance Update, we take the first step with you toward clean and sustainable cybersecurity compliance management and show you what cybersecurity regulatory requirements companies will face in the coming year. At the same time, we give you valuable practical tips for implementation. Register now and get your Cybersecurity Compliance Update for 2022!
European cybersecurity regulation
- Cybersecurity & AI
- Cybersecurity Act & certification
- The reform of the Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive
- Philipp Reusch, Head of Regulatory Affairs & Market Measures Team
Cybersecurity obligations for manufacturers
- New Radio Equipment Directive (RED) requirements for IoT devices
- obligations in accordance with the GDPR
- IT Security Act 2.0: Supply chain cybersecurity and critical components; the voluntary IT security mark
- Stefan Hessel, Co-Head Digital Business Unit
New requirements for digital products
- The obligation to update in accordance with § 327f BGB
- Copyright risks when updating digital products
- Liability for defects in digital products
- Monika Menz, Co-Head Digital Business Unit
Register now. Participation is free of charge for clients, SMEs, industry players, etc. but subject to a fee for external consultants. For participation in the event, we charge € 599.00 (net) payable within 14 days after registration. If you would like to participate as an external consultant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will be conducted as a webinar with Zoom video conferencing software on 3 December 2021 from 10:30 am-12:00 pm.