HV technology has long since gained a foothold in hybrid and fully electric vehicles, from passenger vehicles to many types of commercial vehicles and even buses. It offers a wide range of opportunities, as well as well-known risks which have hardly been examined until now, for manufacturers, distributors, operators and users, and in case of accidents, for emergency personnel and insurers as well.
Our new webinar series will examine interesting, current and controversial topics in the area of e‑mobility.
In this webinar,
- Thorsten Deeg, Senior Associate, Team Mobility;
- Florian Igerl, Teamleader Ladeinfrastuktur Transportation Technologies, Intertek Deutschland GmbH ; and
- Gerald Sobota, Head of Operations Transportation Technologies at Intertek KJ Tech Services;
will highlight selected overarching legal and technical issues in the area of e‑mobility, with a particular focus on developers, manufacturers and installers of charging infrastructure for public and private areas.
- overview and basic understanding of regulatory requirements and liability-related aspects in the cooperation between manufacturers and suppliers of e‑mobility products;
- challenges with regard to ensuring data protection and cybersecurity in charging infrastructure;
- basic considerations for developers as far as certification is concerned, using the example of the European market (CB certification);
- frequently occurring problems in connection with product certifications;
- product changes during and after certification;
- definition of “high-voltage” vehicles;
- customer acceptance;
- vandalism and improper use.
The event, from reuschlaw Legal Consultants and Intertek Consumer Goods, will be conducted as a webinar from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM on 15 July 2021. Admission is free of charge. Register here!back